Monday, March 9, 2009

*my day 9.3.09*

i feel that i'm sux right now.
i hurt someone that i dont want to hurt.
i really dont want you to unhappy because of me.
its doesnt worth it. ok?


if you want just dont wait for me.
i dont want to waste your time.
i really dont want you to get hurt.
you're the most important "boy friend" to me.
you know that rite?


chasing me and waiting me is wasting your time.
dont you feel it?
i really cant choose who i want to be together now?
please dont give me pressure.
i really sick of it. *I'M SORRY*


can i dont want to choose it now?
because i really dont know who i need the most.
if you all promise you will give me time.
then stop giving me pressure.
and just let it be.
JUST GIVE ME TIME.
all i need for now is TIME.


i dont want to be a girl that hurting you two.
i dont want to hurt anyone.
not anyone of you.
ok?


i really dont know how to say it out.
i dont know how to describe my feelings now.
if can, just give me time to choose who i need the most.
if u cant wait for it.
i really wont mind.
cause i dont want at the end u guys will blaming me wasting your time.





p/s:
i'm really very confused now.
i hope i can do well in my exam.
happy birthday my dear yeeting.
i need to study now. ciao



No comments: