Saturday, March 14, 2009

*my day 14.3.09* happy white valentine



woke up at 5am today
wau, damn tired man!!!
and then wait for my mum to fetch me to school
cause she went jogging with my uncle


reach school around 7.50am like this
then went into school
and ate 傻佬 cooked for me de breakfast.
THX LAR CHAN WAI LEONG


after that asked the 傻佬 to teach me lion dance de thing
at the first i cant get it
but after that understand jor, hahaha
THX AGAIN CHAN WAI LEONG


around 8.30am went inside the hall and help to clean the lion dance room
finish cleaning then started practice lur
while practicing the 傻佬 go buy water for me
THX AGAIN LAR *hahaha*


finish practice then went and buy some food cause very hungry
and then wait the 傻佬 at reading corner
after that WL, marie, loong and me went to satellite and ate our lunch
actually not 4 of us lar
cause only WL and loong are eating


and then the 傻佬 accompany me to bus stop and wait for my mum
when my mum reach he went to 7-11 to help marie buy water *i think*
THANK YOU CHAN WAI LEONG



你真的为了我付出了很多,而我也真的感觉到
真的很谢谢你为我做的一切
每次我需要你的时候,你都会在我身边,从来不会离开过我
你已经渐渐的进入了我的世界,而且也慢慢的让我越来越爱你
我觉得我们一定会有机会成为男女朋友的
我们一起加油,好不好?
我也要对你说声谢谢,因为是你把我从那悲伤的世界救出来的
让我离开我以前常哭泣的生活
你帮我把悲伤丢掉,然后再把欢乐给我
我真的万分的感谢你



you really mean alot to me
i think i cant live without you too




HAPPY WHITE VALENTINE DEAR(:




p/s:
the 傻佬 is CHAN WAI LEONG lar
i heartz CWL
i heartz my besties
i'm waiting time to pass, 12am(:
i hope i can be happy always
i need you dear(:



No comments: