Sunday, March 22, 2009

*my day 22.3.09*



the silly and retarded face *wink* hahaha



today is my mum birthday
-
-
-
-
-
# HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY #




we went to kl for lunch and then went to pavillion
my mum wanted to go pavillion cause she want my dad to buy Gucci bag for her as a birthday present
wau, can i wan a new phone as my birthday gift


she choose the bag for half and hour only
she bought the bag that she really like
when she said "ok, i wan this"
we're like "OMG! finally man!"
hahahaha


after that we went back to my grandma house
i then i follow my cousin go eat cake
faster guess what cake i ate
hahahahahahaha


finally i ate CHOCOLATE CAKE
woohoooooo *hyper jor*
song sei me lar.
some more i drank HONEY
2 also my lovesss
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


after that went to 1u and look for phone
cause my W910i cant repair
but i'm goin to take it to another shop and ask
if really cannot then i buy new phone


went to digi center and ask about the sim card
cause i and dear also want to change to postpaid
cause is more cheaper
when i call him or he call me ITS FREE


after 1u then went back to my grandma house and continue my hong kong series
still got 4 episode then finish half jor
still got 10 episode Janice haven give it to me yet
hahahahaha


tomorrow have to go back to school and study jor
lazy lar. *i want to go lion dance practice like last week*
aiyor...............
I DUN WANT GO TO SCHOOL FOR STUDY



my dearest mummy , happy birthday.
although u always shout at me and like to scold me for no reason
but i still love you so much
once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY AND I LOVE YOU.




p/s:
miss my dear like mad
can see him tomorrow *song sei*
i love my dear lotsss
happy birthday to my mummy
i want to buy new phone



No comments: