Monday, March 16, 2009

*my day 16.3.09*

wau, what time right now?
guess, 55 guess and see
hahahaha(:
is around 5am now


i woke up at 5am even no need to go school today
walau, the first time arr
dunno why i cant sleep
deng lur


how? how? how?
hmmmm
later the plan is - daddy fetch me to lyann house at 9am
and then wait till WL call me
then i go school and find him


then eat lunch together with him and his friends
after lunch follow him back to his house and wait him take his bath
and then we'll go to lyann house straight
*no worries, not only me and him, still got his friends following* hahaXD



goin to wake him up at 8am later
actually i planned to wake up at 8am too de lur
wake up and take my bath and prepare all my things
and then wait for my daddy


but.........
dunno what happen to me!!!
CANT SLEEP EVEN I'M SUPER TIRED
arghhhhhhhhhh
hate it lar!!!
wei please lar, why wan to treat me like that?
later still got lot of things to do lehx
sure tired like hell after the party


go watch movie lar
boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing = =
ciao, loves(:






p/s:
dear,
got surprise for you today lar(:
hope i can have fun today
i want to enjoy today's party. weeeeee=]

No comments: