Friday, March 13, 2009

*my day 13.3.09*


today i feel like slapping someone
although i haven confirm yet
but her character really make me hate her so much
and many people started to hate her


why she want act like this?
i really dunno what to say
2 of you really make me so disappointed
make so angry and hate you all so much


JUST FUCK OFF LAR




and some one thought himself very pro
at last also have to ask
dun believe it then do it yourself lar
why want to ask?


today really damn scary and funny
cause lim yoke keng went to our class
that time marie was playing with my phone
and she didnt even realize that yoke keng was standing outside the classroom


then when teacher came in
she hide the phone into her pinafore
is damn funny lur
sopoh marie


stay back for lion dance today *as usual*
and then i learn very slowly
i cant even follow and always forget
i feel that so pai seh cause everyone know it except me = =


deng lur
have to learn it tomorrow
goin to my grandma house at 5am tomorrow
then my mum will fetch me to school around 7.30am





PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE YOU'RE VERY PITIFUL
NO ONE BOTHER ABOUT IT






p/s:
i hate the girl that betray me *you're damn sohai*
i'm damn tired now
i heartz CWL =P
i heartz my besties(:



No comments: