Saturday, March 28, 2009

*my day 28.3.09*





went to Ipoh today, go "hang ching"
i wanted to go for lion dance practice de lur
but cant. really damn mm song de lar


ate so many food today.
getting fatter and fatter
but all the food really damn nice de lur. haha


after "hang ching" then came back to kl
reach kl around 4
when reach home faster go and slept. hehe
cause i promise dear have to sleep when i'm back


slept until 6pm then woke up
after that bath, watch tv and eat
wait until 8.30pm close all the lights and walk around lur
cause inside the house really damn hot


but my mum didnt off her tv and air-con
around 9.15pm i went to her room
cause i really damn damn damn hot. hahaha


nothing special today
just keep on get scolded from my mum because of my stupid brother
will stop here. ciao.


dear, i saw your blog just now
its so touch. hahahaha
i love you sooo much
you're my everything, i cant live without you


although you always done something i dont like
and you dunno how to do something that i like
but i know you're changing and learning
i'll give you time. no worries(:
but dun let me wait too long. haha


just remember what i told you today or later
but i think is easy for you rite? haha
i'm sure its not hard
everyone can do it
you know what i'm talking about de lar. hehehe





I LOVE YOU MY DEAR
YOU'RE MY EVERTHING
YOU'RE MY SWEETEST DRUG





p/s:
i love my boy friend
i miss my boy friend
i wanted to go for lion dance practice today
12am XD
i want to love my boy friend more and more


No comments: