Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*my day 18.3.09*




now my hand is damn PAIN
and is black green now
but i still feel very happy. hohoho=]
cause i learned so maaaaaaaany things today *weeeeeeee=P*
song sei me lar


today dear help me put medicine
wah, at first is damn song de
cause cold cold dei mar
but after that........


HOT DOU!!! OMG!!!


but its ok lar
cause dear put for me de
hahahahaha
thx dear. loves(:


i think.... now i knew that i love who more already
weeeeeeee *hyper again. pai seh*
thats you - - - - - - CHAN WAI LEONG
wakakakakakakaka XD


but u also know the reason why i cant couple with u first de lur hor
sorry lar
i need sometime first


u also know the reason de lur hor
so i no need to say so many and explain so many at here lar
cause u know i know then can lur *blek*
as long as you know that I LOVE YOU and u believe me than can d lar


tomorrow no girls goin for lion dance practice
i think only got 2 or 3 girls goin jek lar
sei lo. then who goin to teach me?


today i not so tired like yesterday
because yesterday i slept at 8 something
cannot tahan jor, yesterday really tired like hell wei


dear, 55 online lar
my brother want to use already lar
yer. sei daib



dear, do you love me that much too?



will update tomorrow
ciao, loves.





p/s:
finally i knew the answer
I LOVE YOU
. I REALLY DO
dear, i miss u like mad lar =P
i'm so lucky and happy to have you
waiting someone patiently - so u better 55 online
before i mm song *kidding*


No comments: