Sunday, March 1, 2009

*my day 1.3.09*

went to sunway with my neighbour yesterday.
and bought something for 5 of us.
5 of us = me, ting, marie, ping and lyann.


we went to nando's for dinner.
i love the chicken from nando's.
very nice(: *yummy*


after that we went to hello plannet.
i bought something for myself and him.
haha(:
will give it to him tomorrow.
i think he will be happy rite?


after that went back home and online again XD
and then WL gave me some surprise.
hahahahahaXD
I LOVE SURPRISE ;P
thx lotsss. loves(:


online till 12 something
waiting someone to call me
hahahahahaha.
chat for 2 hours.
until 2 something only go to bed.
* sweet dreams *



-TODAY-

woke up at 11 something, faster go bath
cause i'm late.
my mum start scolding already. WTF


went to my grandma house and had my luch there.
ate curry mee *yummy*
and then went to guardian and bought all my stuff.


wait until 6pm started to cry.
cause my beloved cousins are goin back to Australia to study.
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS.
i saw her cry, and i followed her to cry. = =


but i really wanted her to stay at Malaysia.
cause i knew i will miss her like mad!!!
i swear i will.
she went back, no one goin to chit-chat with me already.


oops, i cried when i'm chatting with WL.
thank you lar. cause.... keep on tam me.
hahahahahaha


*dun forget that u still own me ice-cream and honey*
YOU BETTER REMEMBER!!!
if not I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha ;P




p/s:
i miss CHAN WAI LEONG.
i miss my besties.
i miss school life.


No comments: