Monday, March 30, 2009

*my day 30.3.09*

my dad know that i copy answer d
actually is i give people copy
but the teacher told my dad i copy people one
so, I'M DEAD


i really felt disappointed about you dear
i cant imagine when i need you
and you're not right there for me


but i'm ok now *i think*
i hope no next time
can you do it?


i dont want to have that feel anymore
it feel sux
today is the first time i cry for you
and the first time you hurt me
happy?


even you done something that hurt me
but i still love you always
cause I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOU


you're really fierce today
but i like it the way you are
please dont always let me be hot temper
you can be hot temper too cause i want it to be fair


so, just do what you had promise me
dont ever change it
dont regret after scolding me
it will be ok after that
just need some times k?


LOVE YOU ALWAYS

hope it will be fine very soon





p/s:
although you hurt me but i still love u dear
dont worry about me dear
sorry daddy

No comments: