Sunday, March 1, 2009

meet my best friend LOONG SIU



he like people to call him LOONG SIU.
if you call him LOONG SIU, he will be super hyper.
hahahahaXD


he is my horny friend.
always talk something that very very very "WAI"
you will feel like beating him.
he always talk banyak crap when ever he is FREE.
he is taken by Tania.


at the first time, i thought he couple many times.
but yesterday only i knew that Tania is his first love.
OMG rite? cant believe that.


he always make me laugh like mad.
but he likes to bully me sometimes.
HE LIKES TO WHACK ME!!!
eh, dun forget i'm taufu pls.


his maths damn GENG!
always find him to teach me maths.
when he is concentrating with studies he will be a good boy.
i think he is a very playful boy.


he love lion dance so much ;P
he is my good senior.
actually, How Mun Loong is a GOOD GUY (:
and a very best friend to me.
but dont know is it the same to him lar. *wink*




p/s:
will update my blog next week.
cause have to STUDY ;P

No comments: