Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*my day 25.3.09*

25.3.2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

THE BIG DAY FOR ME AND HIM



now we're really couple
i feel that i and him will couple for long time
not like last few times
couple few days then brake up


actually i created the problems lar
sorry lar dear
but now we trying to settle it together rite?
i hope we really can settle it as soon as possible


i'll try my best to treat you as good as i can
and i'll try to change my hot temper *if i can*
and u must remember what you promise me, please dont ever break your promise
you knew that i hate people who LYING to me
although is just a small thing


and remember dont ever betray me please
i hate that too
PLEASE DUN HURT ME LIKE MY EX'S
ok? can you do it?





p/s:
i love you my dear.
i miss you my dear.
i need you my dear.
please scold me when ever i did anything wrong.
we still got long way to go, so if any problems, we settle it together kay?





No comments: