Friday, March 27, 2009

*my day 27.3.09*

yesterday slept at 7 something
geng rite?
hahahahaha
yesterday really damn tired


today morning ting, marie and lyann didnt go to school
only i and ping goin
but recess time i cant accompany her
cause i have to go to discipline room *WTF*


after the last 2 periods is the bump period
he like to scold us bump
so we called him bump = = *i knew is lame*
and today he scold us bump again


and i wanted to laugh but at last i didnt laugh out
cause scared he saw dou then shout at me
then i sure mm song him
and then bad mood again
at last dear will scold me also *i think. hehe(:*


after school went for lion dance practice
learned some new things today *not bad*
after practice ask dear buy ice-cream for me *yummy*


suddenly rain heavily, heavy like mad *OMG*
cant even go out to school and wait for my transport
at last ask her to drive into school and fetch me
cause dear dun wan i play in the rain *but i like it =P*


i and his relationship not bad *i think*
actually hor, i think that the relationship is very good now
compare to last time, rite anot dear?


this relationship can last for how long?
dunno rite?
lets dun think about future, just think about now k?
i think it will be more happy



DEAR, YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE. ILY(:







p/s:
i love my dear(:
i miss my dear
i need my dear
i love SURPRISE =P
i want my hana muii to be happy

i'm waiting for my dear right now

No comments: