Sunday, March 29, 2009

*my day 29.3.09*

yesterday slept at 3am *i think*
cause chat with my dear. hehe
then asked my dear to wake me up at 9am
cause want to chat again


only sunday de 12am - 12pm
is much more cheaper than the normal time
so, sure chat until sot de lar. hahaha


after that went to my grandma house and slept for awhile
then my daddy woke me up
cause wanted to go to my uncle's house


damn mm song de lur
sleep until song song then wake people up
haizx. suan jor. so, just followed him lur


tomorrow can see my dear d *hoi sam sei ngor lar*
hahahahahahahaha *hyper-ing*
although today got the feel again
but is just for awhile


now i'm ok XD
love you so much my dear
no worries k? everything will be fine
i'm sure this time we can couple until very long


dear,please dun let those useless friends talk those rubbish things anymore
although sometimes they're just playing but i really very mm song
i dun want you to get hurt from those rubbish people


they think who are they
can simply talk without using their brain?
and hurting people?
after that they will think its very funny and then they will feel happy
ARGHHHHHHHHHH





dear, i really care bout you
please dun let me worry about you






p/s:
dear, i'll worry about you
i love you my dear
i miss you like mad my dear
yeeting & suelyann be happy and cheer up
dear and lion dance members who goin to perform tomorrow do your best on your performance. although is sap sap sui for you all. XD

No comments: