Friday, March 6, 2009

*my day 6.3.09*

argue with my mum yesterday.
because she scold me without any reason.
make me cry for nothing. = =
make me damn dulan de lar.


woke up at 4.30am today.
because have to cook for the stupid CHAN WAI LEONG.
nah, type ur name out d.
happy? :P sei daib


after that i go dress up myself.
and using 1 hour time only gao dim.
and I'M STILL LATE.
even i woke up so early. DENG!!!


reach school at 6.50am like this.
then go 7-11 and buy sweets for ting and marie.
when i'm back from 7-11.
talk to ping about something.


went in to school and rush to staff room and took key to open door.
during moral period, my mood become damn dulan.
because of someone.
and you dunno who you are.


after moral still have to see the stupid lean de face.
make me want to slap him lar.
damn hate him.


ponteng science period because marie wanted to stay at class.
suddenly some one run to our class and told us......



GOT SPOTCHECK LATER



we took our phone and put it into a safety place.
and then went back to class and chit-chat.


during recess, foochok told us teacher wrote our name in the blue card.
diu lur. we thought teacher will be ok.
after recess we went to staff room and look for teacher.
luckily teacher help us :P


when going back to that time catch by pn.joyce
WTF _l_
and at last she punished me to do kerja amal for one week.
and have to wear CHS socks to school everyday.
and have to go and see her everyday.


today stay back for lion dance.
didnt learn many today.
cause all the seniors are busying for the WUSHU NIGHT.


after lion dance, went to ttc with marie and WL.
wait until 4.45pm.
finally my teacher call me and tell me that she is there.
and then went to mcd and bought ice-cream *yummy*


damn tired now.
wanted to skip tuition, but i cant.
wanted to sleep, but i cant.
DENG LUR!!!
got to go, ciao :P







p/s:
dun feel like goin to school tomorrow


i wanted to say thank you to WL because he always accompany me when i'm lonely.



No comments: