Sunday, March 8, 2009

*my day 8.3.09*

wake up late today.
but didnt get scolded from my mum.
wow.
the first time lar.
song sei.


and then went to taipan de paparich and had my lunch.
ate abit of rice then full already.
dunno why feel hungry but dont feel like eating.


after my lunch went to my grandma house *as usual*
suddenly my cousin asked me whether want to follow her to 1u.
then my grandma gave me RM50 for shopping *song sei :P*
went to 1u and accompany my cousin go buy all her stuff.
then i went to cut my hair :P
but i dont like it much.


after finish buying things and cutting hair.
i went to bought some SUSHI.
I LOVE SUSHI.
after that went back to my grandma house again and doing nothing.
boring like hell.


after dinner went to my auntie house.
cause my mum wanted to take something from her.
after we went there only i know that today is my cousin birthday.
means my auntie daughter *who dunno that = =*


they bought a chocolate cake to celebrate.
OMG, I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE SO MUCH. *yummy :P*
i ate 2 slice.
its so niceeeeeeeeeee. hahahaha
I WAN SOMEMORE CHOCOLATE CAKE.


wanted to wish yeeting happy birthday earlier.
no worries, i will wish u many many time de.
sure fan sei lei.
hahahaha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR YEETING.
i wan to say thank you to you cause when ever i need you, you also will stay beside me and support me.
thank you very much.
hope you have a best memory for your birthday on year 2009.



p/s:
happy birthday girl.
i hope everything will be alright on tuesday.
i hate arguement.
i miss my besties.
i'm tired now.

No comments: