Friday, May 1, 2009

what's wrong?

dear, i dunno what happen to you.
i was just kidding with you and you're so serious.
ok. FINE!


i dont want to argue with you, so i told you i'm ok.
PLEASE LA!
DONT ALWAYS SHOUT AT ME!
you can shout at me when i'm wrong.


but please dont simply shout at me la.
if you angry-ing about something just tell me la.
what for keep inside your heart?


and you haven ask properly then shout at me.
why hah?
whats wrong with you?


now is your turn to become hot temper is it?
i'm changing not to be hot temper.
and you're changing to be hot temper.
why so clever de?


you're tired than just tell me la.
i give you go sleep lo.
what for so fierce talk to me?


ask question cannot ask properly de mer?
why must speak until so fierce?
so mm song for what? huh?


i also haven check the information how i know the answer.
let me check already then i will tell you de mar.
what happen to you this few days?
so hot temper de hah?


why you always say until i like to argue with u?
argue with you is not my hobby ok?
NO ONE LIKE TO ARGUE!!!





p/s: what's wrong now?

No comments: