Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T . T

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! cant you all just trust me? the article really not scolding you all. you all go read one more time. yeah, i wrote i bad mood because of friends and family. but did you all see that i wrote "lets talk about friends first" after that i wrote "now, parents" then only i start scolding. that means i'm not scolding you all. but I REALLY NOT SCOLDING YOU ALL! cause at first i thought you all angry me is because i didnt spent time with you all. but at last only i knew that is because of the article. you all misunderstand already. I REALLY DID NOT SCOLD YOU ALL! if i scold you all in public that means i not willing to save this friendship anymore. but i did not. cause i still cherish this friendship. i still want to be your best friend.


lyann:
i just felt that you always helping her. what did she talked bad about me i already told you today. i did not help her is because i felt that she doesnt treat me as her best friend anymore. but at last i got scold him. i asked him to stop it. all i want to tell you is when she talk bad about me i also felt hurt. not only she will hurt. the things that i promise you. i will do it. i wont break my promise.


ting:
you dont like the attitude when i'm in class, you can tell me. you can scold me. you can warn me. but please dont angry me and suddenly dont talk to me can anot? when you did not talk to me, I REALLY FEEL SCARED! cause you, lyann, ping and marie, you are the one who talk the most to me. but suddenly you did not talk to me, i really damn scared de lo.


marie:
i saw your blog just now. and i wont so close with him in class anymore. cause we change our place already. he will be sitting with suet eer already. but can you just stop talk bad about me behind of me? its really hurt. can we stop all this? i'm sorry that i did not help you today. i will ask him not to "zat" you anymore.


ping:
thanks for helping me. i knew that you did not angry bout me and helping me. thanks for cheering me up.




I STILL WANT TO SAVE OUR FRIENDSHIP.
CAN STOP ALL THIS NOW?
CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS LIKE LAST TIME?

No comments: