Friday, May 29, 2009

*my day 29.5.09*

having exam this few days and EXAM ARE DRIVIN ME CRAZY.
today chinese paper was so damn difficult.
i really dont know what should i write.
and what i did? I CRIED.
and i think that time my dear was shock. Am i right, dear? haha.

after school then went for lion dance practice.
and you know what?
my dear scold me cause of some reason. *dont want to mention it here*
some more he told me that he did not scold me. *macam yes la you. blek=P*

but i'm not so small gas de.
so i just angry for awhile. hahaha.
after practice, i angry him again cause of some misunderstand.
*i'm sorry dear, please dont angry me kay? darling sek fan la. mwahhh"

tomorrow i'm not goin for practice.
cause i have to stay at home.
i pnly can choose either weekend or weekdays to go for practice.
so i choose weekdays.

having holidays for 2 weeks.
anyone dont want holidays?
haha. and i'm the first one.
because holiday, I CANT SEE MY DEAR )=.

but i think next saturday i'm hanging out with him.
weehee(= *wide smile*
and i want to watch movie with my dear.
and this time really have to find one movie that we really love it kay? XD
dear, promise me kay?

and this 2 weeks i think i only will study for my BM and chinese.
cause this is the 2 subjects that i can only score.
and i will watch all the cd's that dear and Janice borrowed to me.
hahahaha. i think i will enjoy my holiday. *i mean I THINK*




i love you my dear.
i'm missing you badly now.
you are my soul mate.





p/s:
i love you deeply.
i miss you badly.
i need you madly.

you are my only one.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS=P

No comments: