Saturday, May 9, 2009

for my dearest



remember what you promise me today?
you will change all your bad attitude right?
YOU PROMISE?


this few days we also argue, argue and argue
really damn irritating de lo
from today onwards can stop anot?


today you told me that you couple with me very unhappy
when i heard my heart really damn pain lo
i felt that i'm not a perfect girl friend for you
and you dont need me anymore already


thats why i told you i think that you should find a better girl friend for yourself
cause you should deserve a better girl friend
but at last you thought that i dont love you anymore = =
you thought that i want to break up with you = =


but now, LISTEN HERE!!!
i still love you. fucking love you.
i told you i'm yours. you forget already is it?
i still got many many many feelings towards you.


so, dont think so much anymore pls
now all you have to do is change back to last time de CHAN WAI LEONG
thats all. is it ok? but you cannot say no to me already
hahahahaha. cause you promised me already.






亲爱的,无论发生什么事我都不会离你而去
这是我答应过的,我会记得
就算以后对你反感或者什么都好
我都会告诉你,然后再给机会你让我从新再很爱你
今天我所讲的,你都要听进去
然后放在心里,千万不要当作耳边风



最幸福的事就是有了你牵着我的手一起走下去






p/s: dear, i will love you now, always and forever and ever

No comments: