Sunday, May 3, 2009

*my day 3.5.09*

finally now i and dear got POSTPAID already. hahahaha. *song sei lo* now can save many many money already. cause now we call each other is FREE. then i can buy many things for myself and my dear of course. *blek* yesterday message ting, lyann, ping and marie to apologize. cause now only i know that most of the time i also didnt spent with them. I'M REALLY SORRY GIRLS. but i feel very sad cause they didnt reply my messsage. haiz.

today woke up at 9.30am then message my dear tell him that i'm awake. then i go get ready cause my daddy is bringing me for breakfast. teehee=P. while i preparing i chatting with my dear on the phone. cause its FREE. so chat until we sot lo. hahaha. after that my daddy called me go down cause have to go already. then on the way to kl *having breakfast at kl* argue with him cause of my friends. haiz. this is not the first time already. sien jor lo. but at last nothing already. hehe. phewww. luclily stop the arguement already. if not i sure will cry one lo. cause i message him and my friends. all also didnt reply. haiz. WHY???
got to go now. accompany my cousin go eat her lunch. and i'm goin to eat my ice-cream. ciao, loves(: will update soon.


p/s: i'm missing someone that i love so much.

No comments: