Saturday, May 16, 2009

*my day 16.5.09*




woke up at 5am today.
cause followed my mum to ss1.
when i reach there faster find one room and sleep again.


cause i'm really damn tired.
after that woke up at 7am.
hahahahahaXD
and yet i'm late.


as usual, get scolded from my mum.
and then mummy fetched me to school for lion dance practice.
when i reach there my dear haven reach yet.


cause i didnt tell him that i'm goin.
and i waited for him about haif and hour.
then only he reach.


and yet i didnt gave him a surprise cause he already guess dou i'm goin for practice
deng de lo. yer.


but never mind la.
as long as i can see him than can already. haha.
but during practice sure cant sweet sweet lo.
if not later kena diao err.


today dear and pek see teach me 打锣
and then dear got teach me play drum also
after practice went to ipoh chicken rice shop with my dear


and had our lunch there.
after that mummy came and fetch me
back to ss1 again and then went to abbie house and take my bath
and than take a nap cause i'm really tired


around 5.30pm mummy called and said want to go home.
so i went back to my grandma house and then waited for my mum
when i reached home faster opened tv and watched astro
cause got 1 show that talking about my school de teacher


after finish that show then watch my taiwan series
and i didnt take my dinner today
now, i'm waiting for my dear


cause he went out with his friends
and i'm waiting him to call me when he is back
i'm sleepy and tired now
but i have to wait for him


cause i scared i go to sleep
and after he reach home, he wake me up
and want to chit-chat with me
i will hot temper.


and it is a NO WAY
because i dont want to argue with him.


dear faster reach home la.
i miss you madly la.
and i'm sleepy too.


got to go now.
go watch singapore movie
ciao, loves(:


p/s:
i love you my dear
i miss you my dear
i need you my dear
i'm super duper tired now

No comments: