Saturday, May 2, 2009

*my day 2.5.09*

today didnt go for practice because my dad dont allowed me to go. he said i always go for practice didnt even study. ok lo. so i mai be clever girl stay at home. today woke up at 11am. long long time didnt sleep until so late already. haha. after i woke up then i message dear, let him know i'm awake. then i go do all my stuff. after that i go watch movie until 1 something. finally, my dear sms me and tell me he finish practice already. OMG! FINALLY MAN! you know how long i waited that message? haha. miss him so much, miss him badly la. something has changed and i dont want to mention it here. only you know i know and my pet sister know what's that. i wont think and wont feel sad about that problem anymore. just LET IT BE. all i can do is do my best on it. if you think is not enough than i cant say anything and i dont want to care about it anymore. this is what i feel.


p/s: dear, i love you, i miss you, i need you, i cherish you.

No comments: