Friday, May 8, 2009

*my day 8.5.09*

i think my relationship with my best friends its ok already.
and its already a past. i'll forget about it.
but the things that i have to change i wont forget la. *wink*
so, i dont want to think about it and remember it anymore.
just let it be a PAST. ok girls?

-

-

-

-


lets talk about today, today reached kanna around 6.50am
after that waited for suet eer and then her bf fetched me and dear go cc.
after that we went to time square, sungai wang and low yat.


faster guess who i saw!!!
i saw my ex boy friend - HONG FU HOE
when suet eer told me i 'm really like what the hell.
dunno why i very scared that time but after that i also got go and say hi to him.


around 12pm her bf fetched us back to school
then i and dear went to ipoh chicken rice and order 2 cold chinese tea.
cause i ate dear cooked for me de rice. *thank you dear*


after that went into school and go for lion dance practice.
hooray, can perform on teacher's day. muahahahahaha.
this time julia got perform with us. *song sei*


after this perform, then i'm sure that no chance to perform jor. haiz
so, have to perform nicely jor. hahahaha
dont want like last time perform until so bad de. (still dare to say. haha)


tomorrow goin for practice also.
see the next post. something not really happy.

No comments: