Friday, May 15, 2009

secret day









went out secretly that day.
dont want to mention it on here is what day la.
hahahahahahahaXD *sorry to my parents*


went to mid valley and gardens.
actually that day we decided to watch horror movie.
after that dear felt like watching The Sniper.


but at last...... WE DID NOT WATCH MOVIE
we went to sing k. hooray, song sei me d.
who dunno Callie Leong love to sing k? huh?
hahahahaha. *thank you my dear. mwahhh(=*


SEE! bring me go sing k got kiss de lehx.
SO? BRING ME GO SING K MORE!!!
hahahahahaha. know jor mei? sei solou XD


after that dear brought me to jusco and buy sushi
yummy. YumMy. YUMMY. =P
and then we took taxi and went back to school.


some more got one good news for myself lehx.
actually is for 5P6 la. teehee(=
cause we changed our classroom.
changed it to air-cond room. really song sei me jor lo.


at last have to say many many time thank you to my dear la.
cause he brought me to sing k and bought me sushi.
THANK YOU LA MY LOVELY DEAR DEAR.






p/s:
dear, thank you very much.
i love you lotsss.
i miss you madly.
i need you every moment i breath.


No comments: