Sunday, May 17, 2009

*my day 17.5.09*

see, you asked me take this pic. so i took it. happy? haha.




i cut my hair today.
got regret anot?
i think no gua cause is ok la.


not really that ugly rite?
how do you think? =P


woke up at 10 something today
then went and gao dim all my things
what will i do after that?
sure is CHIT CHAT WITH MY DEAR LA. hahaha


after that dear was tired, so i asked him go and take a nap lo.
then daddy brought us to sunway for lunch
guess what we ate?


we ate SUSHI at sushi zammai.
muahahahahahaha. SUSHI AGAIN!!!
I LOVE SUSHI. especially kani mayo.
that day my dear bought me kani mayo.


thank you my dear


after that mummy went to parkson and buy shoe.
but at last she didnt buy dou.
cause dont have her size.


still got one week then exam already.
deng lo. cant chit chat with my dear already lo.
cause during exam he sit until so far away from me.


i'm sure that i will miss him so much.
even he is same class with me.
i think i dont want to copy answer anymore for this term de exam already.


cause i dont want my dear and parents to feel disappointed on me.
so, I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL!


got to go now.
waiting for his call.
ciao, loves(:






p/s:
i love my dear deeply.
i miss my dear badly.
i need my dear so much.
dear, i'm waiting for you.

i miss my best friends. (ting, ping, lyann, marie)

No comments: