Sunday, May 31, 2009

for you, my dear

you are the one who talk to me fiercely one first ok?
i'm not the one who want to argue.
i said sorry even i dont feel that i did anything wrong.
but you still want to talk to me until so mm song.
so? tell me what i did?
why you always want to say until i'm the one who want to argue first.
you are the one who change!!!
last time i asked you to wait, you will wait for me.
but today? ask you to wait. you scold me?
i angry is not because of you did not accompany me.
is because you make me feel that you're having bad mood.
and you scold me cause of no reason.
you will make me feel that you dont love me or need me anymore ok?
and i want to tell you that "i'm sorry if i did anything wrong"
i really dunno what i want to say now.
i'm not angry now but i'm just sad.
dont ask me why anymore. cause you should know why i'm angry.





p/s:
no matter what happen i still love you so much.
still got 2 days to go =P

No comments: