Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my dear, just dont be sad and dont think too much. everything will be fine ok?
you promised me that you wont think too much anymore.
so, dont break your promise.
i knew how the feel is, because i try it before last time.
all i can say is just dont think too much.
i'm sorry that i cant help you when you need my help.
because i really dont know what can i do?
i'm sorry for that, i'm sorry that you have a such useless girl friend.
all you can do is live happily and dont care about them.
you forget what you told me?
no family, no friends, BUT STILL GOT ME.
is same to you also.
and i would like to tell you that "no family, no friends, but still got me".
just be happy always ok?
this is the real Chan Wai Leong, live happily and wont think so much.
just remember what i told you.



p/s: i love you deeply in my heart, i miss you badly and i need you every second.

No comments: