Thursday, April 30, 2009

*my day 30.4.09*

this few days also having BAD MOOD.
cause of friends and parents.
damn fucking sohai de lo.


lets talk about friends first.
they suddenly dun talk to me.
i also dunno whats the reason.
but when i ask them they say nothing.


but those face let me feel dou they got mm song me la.
i also wish i could know what is happening.
cant you girls just let me know?


even you girls angry also got reason rite?
not simply angry one rite?
can you all just tell me whats happening?


you all give me the feel is sometimes talk to me.
sometimes treat me very good.
sometimes let me felt i'm your best friend.


but sometimes dont talk to me.
sometimes treat me bad.
sometimes let me felt i'm not your best friend anymore.


whats goin on?
CAN I KNOW WHAT IS GOIN ON?!!!????
i really damn san fu la!!!!!!
please stop all this now can anot?


now, parents.
dont let me go for practice.
say i go there is because of my dear.


just to see him.
and doing nothing there.
PLEASE LA. YOU COME AND SEE ME PRACTICE LA.


i doing nothing during practice?
dont trust then you ask la.
FUCKER.


i'm not playing ok?
when i didnt have any activity then you all scold me lazy.
now i got activity already want go practice.
you all say i play, dun let me go.


WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL WANT?
HUH? SAY LA!
when got i correct de?
always also you all correct, i wrong de la.


if you all think you all correct.
then dont ask so many stupid question can anot?
just SHUT THE FUCK UP la.


i stay at home also nothing to do de.
go practice at least i'm doing something rite?
why cant you just let me go?


no mood to write d.
will update tomorrow.





p/s: i love my dear. i miss my dear. i need my dear

No comments: