Thursday, April 2, 2009

*my day 2.4.09*

today argue with my dear
haizx. actually damn sam tong de lur
but because of 爱面子 so didnt go and tam him
i know i got wrong
cause i didnt tell him honestly about something *lazy to say here*


dear, hope you wont mind
i'm sorry that i help my friend
and didnt tell you the truth
you will understand me and forgive me rite?


i knew that today you're having BAD MOOD
i should not argue with you and should not make you angry
i should stay right beside you
and make you happy


i'm sorry that i didnt do that today
dear, I'M SOOO SORRY
will you forgive and forget?


actually i knew that always argue with you
also you come and talk to me first
i didnt talk to you first *not even once*


i promise i will change this bad attitude k?
hope you will give me the chance to change it
i really will try my best to change *I PROMISE YOU*


got to go now
want to call my dear XD
ciao, loves(:



FROM NOW ONWARDS I'M CHANGING BECAUSE OF YOU
I'M SORRY DEAR




p/s:
i love you
i miss you
i need you
i'm so sorry
from now onwards i'm changing
i promise you






No comments: