Friday, April 3, 2009

*my day 3.4.09*

you know what?
I'M SUPER DUPER TIRED RIGHT NOW
i knew that i always said i'm tired
but i'm really tired = =


today slept until 5.30am only wake up
actually i should wake up at 4.30am
cause i want to cook breakfast for my dear


my stupid maid knew that i'm late
but she didnt even wake me up. WTF rite?
gek sei me jor lar!!!


when i reach school i still felt very angry
but when i saw my dear and my friends
dunno why i dun felt like want to angry anymore. haha


when recess time, i have to do kerja amal
so cant accompany my dear
after my kerja amal i faster went back to class and find dear
but when i went into class, i didnt even have the chance to talk to him
then he told me that he have to go down for rehearsal


deng. but i forgive and forget
cause he's doing something about lion dance
so i cannot angry him. hahaha


after school dismiss then i went down to the hall
cause today got lion dance practice
but actually today i didnt do anything during practice
cause i just watching dear playing his drum *迷人的*


i love to see him play drum
when he play drum give me see
i will feel damn happy *dunno why*


dear, dun feel sorry cause you didnt accompany me
cause i understand that u put lion dance at the 1st place
i wont angry you. no worries k?


you just have to promise me:
练好你的鼓,当我不开心的时候打给我看,或是一时打下给看,我就很开心了(:


tomorrow have to go for lion dance practice too
so i got to go now
cause i want to call my dear d :P
ciao, loves(:



你是我的唯一<3




p/s:
i love you my dear
i miss you my dear
i need you my dear
please dont ever leave me my dear


No comments: