Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*my day 29.4.09*

i dunno what happen to me this few days
even i sleep so many but i'm still tired
and always having headache.


now days always having problems with all my "best friends"
i really dunno am i still their best friends or what
i think too much? or really having problem?


i really dun dare to ask anymore
cause i dun want to hear the reason or answer i dun wan to hear
i really scared of it. it really very hurt.
do you girls know and try before the feelings?
do you girls know how the feel is?


why my "best friends" will treat me like that?
talk bad about me like that.
i dunno whether they are kidding only or what la.
but its really very hurt when i heard what someone told me


BEST FRIEND?
what is this? is just a word? or?
do i really have best friends?
the answer is? NO? YES?


i think too much?
or what?
i really goin to be crazy la.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON?


tomorrow can perform again.
hahahaha XD
although is just a small perform but i'm happy too
cause this is the last time to perform


after this performance then mou sai jor
cause graduate d lo.
haiz. how?


got to go now.
ciao, loves(:




p/s:
i love my dear.
i miss my dear.
i need my dear right now.
i'm suffering in my relationship with my "best friends"
do i really have best friends?

No comments: