Sunday, April 5, 2009

my day *5.4.09*

yesterday went for lion dance practice, many seniors came back , they very geng on "tiu jong" lur. i also dunno why they dun scare de, stand until so high. haha. After practice then went to ipoh chicken rice shop and eat, after that went to.............some where. No one knows where did i go, only u and me know what happen *wink*. After that went back to my grandma house.After i done all my things then 55 go oii oii, dim guai zi i slept jor 1 hour only. My mum came and woke me up. WTF. Then follow my mum go taipan and eat dinner. Finally i and my mummy talk back.
haha. After dinner then back home, after i change my clothes then straight away sleep. You guys guess what time i slept? is 7.30pm. Geng rite? hahahaha. Then i woke up at 12am then wait my dear call me cause got fu-yoh XD. And then chat till 2 something *i think* then go oii oii jor cause we very tired d. But i think dear is more tired than me cause he keep on playing drum from wednesday till yesterday. Dear, i knew that u're tired but u still want to accompany me. thank you and sorry dear. mwahhh
woke up at 9 something today then went to my cousin new house. After that went to my grandma house. I'm damn boring now, nothing to do only can watch tv and online. I think i cant update my blog when ever i want d. Cause my house geh modem spoil. ARGHHHHH. cant online d lar. Dear, just do ur best while learning drum or practicing. Dun give urself to much pressure k? I dun want u so san fu. I will sam tong de arr. hahahaha. So just remember what i told u k? Try your best then can already. I dont want you play until hand pain also dun want to stop and rest. got to go now. want call my dear ;P ciao, loves(:
p/s:
i love you, i miss you, i need you.
keep the key properly and dont lost it ;P
dont too san fu, i will sam tong

No comments: