Sunday, April 12, 2009

*my day 12.4.09*

went for lion dance practice yesterday
something happen during practice
and make me no mood during practice
suddenly, i cried out.


OMG. luckily Janice was beside me *thx Janice*
after finish practicing than follow dear back home
cause i wanted to take shower
because after practice i'm so sweaty


after that we take taxi to MV because its was raining
after we reach there the rain stop. haha
and then i bring him to my uncle shop
cause i wanted to buy u-tiao


and then we went to cinema and watched fast & furious 4
but we watched till half then came out already
because my daddy called. he said he reached d
he waited us at kim gary


i scared he screw so we never finish the movie
when we reached there
only i knew that my mum and brother also there
then my dad chit-chat with dear about studies


then dear and my family of course me too
went to carefour and buy some stuffs
then went home after that


when reach home chat with my dear for awhile
then went to take a nap
cause i'm so damn tired


1am my dear called me and waked me up
because i promise him i'll chat with him at 1am
but i really too tired yesterday
so just chat for 1 hour. sorry dear


i enjoyed the day with my dear and family
i hope i can go out with my dear again
and of course get my dad permission first lar


wushu night is coming very soon
from today dear will be very busy
so, i have to use to it





p/s:
i love my dear.
i miss my dear.
dear, please promise me dont argue with marie d.

No comments: