Thursday, April 9, 2009

*my day 9.4.09*

No mood now. Cause of someone. You know who are you. I really dunno why and what happen. I wish i know why and what happen. I just felt dou that i mm song you cause of ur attitude. Why suddenly you will become so small gas de? And then keep on say i change d. I really dunno i change what lur. I'm still the same ok? I think our relationship started got problem d. How to solve it? When started one? I really damn confused now!!! What happen to me and you? Is it because of lion dance? Is it because you too tired? Or is it because of Mun Yee? When i started talking about her, then the problem start d. Everyday argue, argue and argue. You not tired of this de mer? I'm really tired on this lar. I dun wish to argue anymore. I dun wan our relationship so fast got problem . We just couple for 2 weeks only arr dear. Actually what you want from me?. I cant promise you to do all the things you want me to do. But i will do the things that i can do for you or i will change if i can change for you. You ask me whether can dun "zat" you anymore. I'm sorry. I cant promise you cause i scared i cant do it. I dunno why i very sensetive towards Mun Yee.我需要冷静!!!!!给点时间我吧!!!!!!


p/s: no mood right now. damn moody

1 comment:

❤31.3.2101 said...

sis
不要不开心了
其实我也是一样 我最近都很不开心
哎 ~