Sunday, April 19, 2009

*my day 19.4.09*

my dear is getting better today. hehe. i'm so happy to hear that. cause i dont want him to suffer. i rather the people that suffering is me lur. cause when i saw him like that. i felt very sam tong de arr. staying back tomorrow cause i want to go old town with dear. i want him to accompany me go buy something XD. thank you lur dear. hahahaha. after that want to go where? tomorrow only decide lar kay? now i'm still at my grandma house. i want to go home lar. i want to call my dear and then go sleep early lar. yor. when i want to go home early then they dont want. but when i want to go home late then they dont let de. always also like that de wor. DAMN BAD DE LAR!!! i miss you so much lar my dear. I FUCKING LOVE YOU. mwahhh X3


p/s: i need you. i really do. & hope you can get well as soon as possible.

No comments: