Friday, April 17, 2009

*my day 17.4.09*

many things happen this few days
still keep on arguing with my dear
and then my best friends angry me
because of something


but i think its fine now
i hope that really its already over lar
can i be happy like last few weeks?


"Lyann&Marie, i'm sorry that i didnt stand out and talk.
i know u dont really like my boyfriend.
but i hope that you all can understand my situation.
i really didnt help anyone.
and i dont want to help anyone.
hope that all this unhappy things is already a PASS.
i just hope that you girls can trust me and dont leave me behind
all i want to say is just one word [SORRY]"


no lion dance practice tomorrow
so, i'm goin to sleep for the whole day tomorrow *song sei =P*
but dear have to go for practice tomorrow
cause he have to practice for the wushu night


OMG, my dear having sore throat
and i knew that is damn damn damn pain
but i cant do anything for him
i cant help him at all



"i'm sorry dear, i knew that you're suffering now
but i cant do anything for you
all i can do is ask you to drink water
and dont let you eat all those fried things


you must be clever boy kay?
must listen to me, you faster recover
after recover d then can eat all you want
I PROMISE YOU =P


and i knew that this few days u having bad mood
cause of something *you know. i know lar*
just cheer up kay?
everything will be fine very soon"



dont know why this few days felt so weird
like everything and every person.....
SHIT LAR!!! i really dunno how to explain my feelings lar
just two word to describe lar


= WEIRD + UNHAPPY =



p/s:
sorry to lyann, marie, ting and ping
i love you dear
i miss you dear
i need you dear
cheer up dear

No comments: