Saturday, April 18, 2009

*my day 18.4.09*





woke up at 7am today
cause i saw Janice sent me de message
only i knew that she is goin to school
cause she thought today got practice


so i faster woke up and ran into the bath room and took my bath
and then asked mummy fetch me to school
and of course let her scold for 1 hour *i think*
she asked me why last minute only say want to go to school


its ok for me. cause thats my mum. i use to it d.
i wont unhappy because of that
but just very mm song lar. haha


after i reached school then went to canteen and find janice
when i reached canteen i saw janice, marie and julia sitting there
and of course i didnt went to tapak and find my dear
cause i wanted to gave him a surprise


so, we went to toilet and changed clothes
cause janice wanted to wear my pjk shirt
after that we went to kanna and yum cha


today weather really super fcuking hot lur
so than we went to ttc and chit chat
suddenly some bitches came up and talked loudly
i wondered why didnt marie scolded them. haha


we waited time to passed and i'm really damn sien
i think we waited for 3 hours then we went inside school
and yet i wanted to give my dear a surprise


but when i went into the hall he just looked at me
and he didnt talk to me and just sit at there
i'm like WTF, i came and find you and you give me those face


and he did not know i dulan him
he came and asked me "got water anot"
the first word he talked to me is " got water anot"
DENG LEI GEH FAI!!!


but one hour later i'm ok d
cause he sick so i cant angry him lar
i pitty him lur. so san fu.
sek fan lar dear. mwahhh =P


after that we helped them to clean the lion dance room and the hall stage
and then after they finish practice
loong, ronald, wing lum, jie sen, dear and me went to ipoh chicken rice shop and had our lunch


just went home after that
lazy to write already lar. ps.
my dear is sleeping now. cause he's suffering with his sore throat
haiz. but i cant do anything for him


now i'm waiting time to pass. 12am
can chit chat with my dear XD
MISS YOU SO MUCH DEAR(:




p/s:
i love you my dear
i miss you my dear
i need you my dear
you're important to me my dear


No comments: