Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my day 29.10.08

have to go back to school tomorrow.
and we have to take all the stupid texts book back to school.
its damn heavy wei.
now i'm thinking how to take all the texts book.

after tomorrow.
everyone are not goin to go to school.
how bout me?
my father wan me to go.
can i don't go?
if i ask him, he sure will answer me "NO"
WTF!!!
then when i go to school.
i'm alone.
i don't want lar.
HOW??????????

and the stupid WONG SHU FEI.
said from friday onwards she is not goin to school.
DENG!!!
why u don't want to go lar?
and the FONG SUET EER.
always P and go find her boy friend.
YER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still got 10 days.
then dada jeje is comin back from Australia.
YEAH!!! XD
erm.
help her to countdown from today.
hahaXD
miss her and yeng jeje lots.

will update my blog soon.
good night everyone.
loves:)

No comments: