Sunday, October 19, 2008

i wan to watch:)

i wan to watch 2 movies.

can i?

please take me to the cinema...

i always tell my parents that.

but they always answer me>>>

(i buy cd for u to watch, we watch at home, is cheaper) =.=

i wan to watch in the cinema kay?

cinema and home is diffrent ok mou?

PLEASE LAR!!!

everyone have family day...

and they go out and shopping or eat together...

but we NEVER TRY IT BEFORE!!!

what a family? huh?


The House Bunny






i wanted to watch this movies with my friends...

but my parents dun let me out...

and they dun wan to bring me to the cinema...

i dunno when only i can watch...


High School Musical 3




i love this movie so damn much...

its release date is 24 October 2008

i really wish i can watch this movie in the cinema...

PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!!

let me watch in the cinema...

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/highschoolmusical3/

still got 5 days to go...

haha:)

hooray!!!!

still got many movies i haven watch yet...



this movie is nice... (MAMMA MIA!)

THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

this song very nice ooo:)

you all should go and watch...

i like all the song that inside this movie...

http://www.mammamiamovie.com/

go and have a look...

got to go up and chat with my kai muii jor...

good night everyone...

bye...

loves:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha . next week i ask my mom take us go watch movie kay ?
which one you prefer . the house bunny or high skewl musical 3 ?
hopefully can go out >_<
eh . mana you punya chatter box . lol