Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my day 28.10.08

= to shu fei =
i watched High School Musical 3 at saturday midnight.
sorry never wait 4 u.
but actually part 3 not really nice.
i like part 2 more.
cause part 3 got abit bored.
hehe:)
but its ok rite?
i can watch The House Bunny with u mar.
my cousin told me.
The House Bunny is nice and funny.
lets watch together kay?
but when u wan to watch?
Friday can?
let me know earlier kay?
cause i need to ask my parents permission first.

still got 2 days to go.
then only i can get back to school.
actually i miss my form 4 school life lur.
is fun leh wei.
but.....
haizx=[
its over.

SPM next year.
and i'm goin to DIE man!!!
cant enjoy anymore.
i know my parents will ask me to study, StUdY, STUDY!!!
how??????
everyone know that I HATE STUDIES.

but next year i can drive.
hahaXD
Yeeting and Abbie dun forget what u promise me kay?
u promised me will fetch me after u have ur license.
hahaXD
Abbie will be goin to have the license first.
8 Feb 2009...
i'm still waiting 4 it.
hehe:)

hey, dada foo.
when are you goin to drive us out? huh?
and i mean that DRIVING by ur own.
hahaXD
i dun care!!!
this time you come back you're goin to fetch us go out SHOPPING!!!
hehe:)
PROMISE KAY?

good night everyone.
loves:)

No comments: